Everything in life has it’s rhythm, you know dear…
And Rhythm Is A Dancer!
On I’m not even sure what…I laughed so hard at the unexpected 1993 reference that I lost it entirely!
Sorry! I was just being a sports bra.
– After sneaking up behind me and way-too-aggressively squishing my chest as I tried to take off my boots
…I just didn’t think
– On what goes into planning a wedding.
If you were crusty, technicolor, burning, and in agony I would help you too.
On the ending scene of Altered States
That car looks like a slipper. I just want to put my foot in it!!
– On driving next to a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible
I just feel like there’s some missing information. Like maybe instead we say it differently. How about… CRAVE the date?
On whether or not we should include information other than our names and wedding day on our “save the date” postcards.
I mean it that it’s so hard to leave you in the morning. You look all warm, and cute, and helpless….and…you always introduce me to everyone you’re with. WAIT….Why did I just say that?! That doesn’t make any fucking sense!!
– On our different morning schedules, as he was delirious with exhaustion after climbing into bed.
Everything we’ve experienced today is just proof positive about ice tray ethics.
It’s not like we’re going to have a topless wedding with a whiskey fountain!
– on quelling our parents’ fears about our wedding festivities
Everything’s huge when you’re a youth!
– comparing the size of Quaker Oh’s cereal, from memory, to the present-day reality that is New Kellog’s Crunchy Nut